Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Paper Towels


The picture you see above was taken Monday morning. Yes, you are looking at an empty paper towel roll. This isn't the first time that someone has left the paper towel holder in the office kitchen empty. It's easy to replace the towels when they run out. DIRECTLY ABOVE the towel holder is a cabinet full of paper towels. I took my picture and replaced the towels with a new roll.

The second picture is from today. I'm fairly certain this is the roll that I put on the holder Monday morning. AGAIN, someone decides it is too difficult to replace the paper towels after using the last one. Maybe it's because I expect people to do the right / reasonable thing under most situations, but I'm still constantly amazed when I observe this kind of idiotic behavior.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I feel your pain, Jeff...I thought it was just me who was annoyed at that. (BTW -- same rule applies for toilet paper rolls.) Oh wait, Tony doesn't read this blog.