Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kitten Milestone


Last Sunday I reached a major milestone with Frances and Angie (mostly Frances). She finally decided it was okay for me to pet her without having to use food as a bribe. It seems like only 8 months ago they were both ferocious little man-eaters. I think it may now just be a matter of days before Frances decides to become a lap cat. Angie is still a little less personable. She's the one lurking in the shadows in the picture above. To her credit she rarely runs away unless I get closer than about 10 feet; she might need a few more months to warm up.

4 comments:

grantbob said...

Looks well fed.

Unknown said...

They've gotten so big! I'm happy about their coming around, albeit slowly. :)

Jeff said...

Yes, I think I need to start weaning them off the kitten food.

Kim said...

Soon you're gonna have two little Daddy's girls.